The Mini Transition Feeder is installed in the division between two farrowing pens to assist the stockman in improving pre and post-weaning performance.
Offering a supplementary feed of freshly mixed creep and water provides new strategies for dealing with large litter numbers.
Supplementary Feeding results in:
- Greater homogeneity of the piglet’s weight and vitality at weaning
- Improved post-weaning transition
- Increased litter weights
- Improved maintenance of sow condition during lactation
The Mini Transition Feeder achieves:
- Creep feeding from day one
- Reduced requirement for cross-fostering
- Supports early development of the digestive system